We Are Committed to Protecting and Respecting Your Privacy
This policy (together with our website terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on how we will use any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. The data controller is Techno Monkey Media Inc., at: 332 Columbia Street #301, New Westminster, BC V3L 1A6.
Information That We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (www.tmmedia.ca). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.tmmedia.ca, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Disclaimer - The materials on Techno Monkey Media Inc’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Techno Monkey Media Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Techno Monkey Media Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Techno Monkey Media Inc’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Techno Monkey Media Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Techno Monkey Media Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Techno Monkey Media Inc does not make any commitment to update the materials.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of BC and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To enable you to communicate with other users on the platform.
- We certainly do not ever store credit card details for any customers.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Techno Monkey Media Inc may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice.
By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Questions & Comments